I Hate My Mother!

I can't stand that bitch! I know coming on the eve of Mother's Day, it might sound brutal, but let's be truthful, I'm the Ghetto Bastard. I'm brutally honest.


I'm almost at the end of writing my third book, Ghetto Bastard III, Life After Death, and I'm reliving the most apprehensible actions a mother could do to her only child. What that bitch doesn't understand is that she's old now and will get really old, really soon. Unless she dies in the near future, she will live to be a nice, ripe old age. With the exceptions of people like William Shatner, Betty White and Dick Van Dyke, most elderly people in their nineties, if they haven't been conscious of their health all of their lives, will become debilitated. If they're lucky, they'll lose their minds and won't know what's happening to them. For the unlucky ones, they're bodies will break down and all of their mental facilities will still be in tact.

This is when the labor of their youth, raising their children, nurturing and loving them, pays off. A loving son will dote on his mother until her dying day. A loving daughter will do the same, being ever so grateful of the childhood they were afforded while growing up.

Then there are the mother's like mine, who abandoned their child to this unmerciful world, to party and live their lives, as if they had no responsibility to the child they gave birth to. Karma is a bitch because as we know, when people become old, sometimes the roles between parent and child becomes reversed. If you did not raise that child, there is no sense of loyalty, honor or duty to be paid to that absent parent of their youth.

Some try to come around to make up for lost time, but it's too late. The abandoned child has become self sufficient and has no need for nurturing. The most definite result for the mother will be an ending of life filled with loneliness, sorrow and regret. They'll have plenty of time, sitting in an overcrowded nursing home, in their urine filled diaper, to regret all the wrongs they have done to the child they bought into the world. They will wish that they can turn back time to change the circumstances that have resulted in their current situation. They will also wish that they had pictures of their grandchildren, and Mother's Day cards, of Mother's Day passed, that they could put on the shelves. But, they will have nothing but time to remember how they were the architect of their own demise.

So to the women that give birth to their children, love them, nurture them, respect them. Do that, and you will not end up in this position because a child that is loved and raised by their mother will die for her. They won't end up like me. To all the mother's that have sacrificed and done the right thing by their children, Happy Mother's Day! For all the mother's that have done the opposite, I hope you're children say to you, as I say about my mother, I Hate My Mother! Fuck that Bitch!


Read about what my mother did to me: Ghetto Bastard: A Memoir (Volume 1) and Ghetto Bastard 2 (Volume 2) by Russell Vann

Comments

Popular Posts