I'M NOT BLACK!!!!

I'm not Black, African American, Afro American, Colored, Negro or none of the other labels that society has called the American Black race. The American Black race is the combination of the Europeans and the Africans. They were created in America through the brutal rape of the African slave women for centuries. They are located no other place in the world except America.


The people in the African Continent despise the American Black race. Because of this, there is no such thing as an African American, there is only the American-American. Almost every so-called African American's DNA is of European decent. This is the land that we were born into and there's no other place to call home but America.

I wish society would stop trying to label us as if we were a monolithic people. Because of our split heritage we are a multifaceted, beautiful, talented, and intelligent race. People around the world try to imitate our dance, our style of dress, our music and the way we speak.

I can't believe it when I see Chinese people in dance crews and rapping. There are even White people in Russia rapping and dancing Hip Hop. So I don't want to be referred to as Black because Black is not a culture, it's a color.

There are Black people all over the world. I was born in America. My parents were born in America. My grandparents were also born in America. The American Black race are unique, so to just call us Black is minimizing and trivializing our GREATNESS. We are not Black. We are Americans.


Ghetto Bastard: Ghetto Bastard: A Memoir (Volume 1) and Ghetto Bastard 2 (Volume 2) by Russell Vann

Comments

Popular Posts