TIMES UP!!! YOU'RE DONE!!!



At my age, I've been working for thirty five years. Twenty of those years, I worked two jobs at a time. Sometimes money's tight and sometimes it's flowing good. I bought a house and everyone in the household has a car.

During the process of getting the down payment for my house, I had a small arrhythmia heart attack. I went back to work the following week and for all of the years that I've been working I paid taxes and, I mean a lot of them. Nobody ever gave me shit. I had to work for everything I got. Every fucking bread crumb. I earned this shit!

I've always been regarded as a good employee. I respect authority. I try to instill this work ethic and values to my children.

Do you want to know what really pisses me the fuck off? It's when I go to the supermarket on the 1st of the month and see these low down lazy muthafucker's with two shopping carts full of lobster, steak, ribs, Coca Cola, Pepsi, and Mountain Dew. These muthafucker's can't even buy the off brand shit. Then when it comes time to pay, they pull out an Access Card. They can afford better shit than I can. The worst shit is when they stand there with their cohorts, that pay them cash afterwards when they split up the groceries. These people come in all colors, shapes and sizes.



Donald Trump is going to put an end to that shit. He's proposing, and I support, not giving these muthafucker's free range with the money. Muthafucker, if you're hungry, they'll feed you, but if you
want to eat lobster and steak and ribs, get a job muthafucker. TIMES UP!!! YOU'RE DONE!!!



Ghetto Bastard: A Memoir (Volume 1) and Ghetto Bastard 2 (Volume 2) by Russell Vann. EBook's are 99 cent today only.


GhettoBastard.com

Comments

Popular Posts