Pussy Power

Men better wake the fuck up! For centuries men have objectified, dehumanized, devalued and abused
women simply because they have a penis. Women are rising up and displaying their strength, wisdom, inner beauty, and intelligence and bringing down empires without a stroke of violence.

I recently saw the Black Panther movie and I forgot that it was a super hero movie. What stood out to me were the women. They were Pussy Power up there like a muthafucker.  I mean, they should get the Academy Award because I believed those women could kick my ass. The way they were supporting the Black Panther while he was walking into the club with them by his side, they had his back. He was the King.

When you have a real woman, she brings all of those things to the table.  So like I said before, if you want a woman like that, you're going to have to be a King because Pussy Power over rules always. So, when you find that Queen, it's not going to be about the pussy, it's going to be about all of the above mentioned qualities. That's when you and she will become one.

I mean no disrespect by using the word Pussy, but we all know that we say it. It's either men talking to other men about it or lovers whispering the word in each other's ears during acts of intimacy. So everyone knows that when you hear the word Pussy you don't think of a cat.


Ghetto Bastard: A Memoir (Volume 1) and Ghetto Bastard 2 (Volume 2) by Russell Vann

Comments

Popular Posts