JESUS CHRIST!!!

Do you really know Jesus? I do. I read the Bible although I didn't read it until I was twenty six years old.  I also went to Catholic school for seven years.

I had heard so many stories about Jesus, so many conflicting views, so many false statements and overall misrepresentations. I'm going to tell you who and what Jesus is to me and if you don't like it you can go to Hell. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God. He may not be the Son of God in man's interpretation of a father/son relationship but Jesus is of God.

Jesus was low key until he was about thirty years old. Up until then, he was a carpenter and a respectable member of society.  From being a working carpenter, he was a strong, strapping man and spoke with authority.

At age thirty, Jesus started his ministry. He was homeless. He had nothing of value. All he had was the clothes on his back. He laid His head from place to place. Jesus associated with the scourges of society. He comforted the poor and healed the sick. He told the truth. For this, He was falsely accused, unjustly tried, tortured to the point of almost death, forced to carry the cross that he would be hung on, and then crucified. For what?

No matter what atheist, and agnostics say, Jesus did exist and walked this earth. It's documented. Jesus was murdered simply for telling the truth.

If you really want to know Jesus, seek the truth. The truth will set you free. Don't believe all the bullshit propaganda out there. Find out for yourself. You can't YouTube it. You can't buy it. The truth comes into your heart. When you start seeking, you'll realize you knew the truth all along. You just were not listening.


Read more: Ghetto Bastard: A Memoir (Volume 1) and Ghetto Bastard 2 (Volume 2) by Russell Vann




Comments

Popular Posts