HATERS!!!!

No matter what you do, how nice you are, how generous you are, how kind you are, or how loving you are you're still going to have muthafucking haters. Haters are going to hate because it's in their blood to hate. That's all they know how to do is hate.

I remember when I was living in a room in the basement that a friend of mine let me stay in. It was in a low income building and I lived under them. There was one difference between me and the muthafuckers upstairs and that was that I went to work every muthafucking day. Do you know those muthafuckers had the nerve to hate on me. All I had was a room that didn't even have a lock on the door. They had one or two bedroom apartments and lived above me and still hated on me because I didn't hang out in front of the building with them. I came and went and minded my business.

I didn't bother anybody. I didn't talk about anybody. I just wished everyone would have minded their own fucking business.

If you want to identify the haters around you, it's the ones that are in everyone else's fucking business. They know everything about everybody else, but they don't have their shit in check.

Haters hate because they hate themselves. Don't let haters bring you down. Don't let haters turn that smile into a frown. The next time a hater tries to steal your joy, take a deep breath, look them straight in the eye and say "Fuck You, you hating ass muthafucker!"

Read more: Ghetto Bastard: A Memoir (Volume 1) and Ghetto Bastard 2 (Volume 2) by Russell Vann




Comments

Popular Posts